What is Reputation Management?
Reputation Management is a tool that allows you to easily:
- Confirm your business is listed correctly across the web
- Monitor and manage all of your reviews
- See how your business compares to the competition
- See what’s being said about your business online
Why is Reputation Management important?
Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers. Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impacts your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you. You need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way. We can help!
With SpinnerMedia’s Reputation Management tool you can monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search. See how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved. Take control of your online reputation today!
Ready To Get Started?
Manage and respond to all of your online reviews in one place.
- See reviews from all top review sites in your industry
- Respond in-line to Facebook and Google reviews with templates
- Keep on top of trending keywords in conversations
- Sort reviews by keyboard sentiment to drill in
Keep track of when anyone mentions your business on the web all in one place.
- See who is mentioning your business
- Scan the web for selected search terms
- Mentions are tracked on Social Media, News Articles, Blogs and more
See the accuracy of your business listings.
- Determine on which websites your business is inaccurately listed
- Correct your listings to be found by more customers
- Compare your business listing score to your industry
Keep an eye on up to three chosen competitors.
- Determine search engine share of voice
- Track social audience growth on Facebook and Twitter
Monitor your social accounts.
- Connect social accounts to monitor likes and followers over time
- Keep up with customer conversations
- Monitor employee Twitter accounts to stay in the know